This is a 2 and1/2 hour informal, discussion-based Gransparents’ Class
1. Discuss up to date information on breastfeeding.
2. What are safe sleeping practices, car seat regulations and how to play with baby?
3. How can you support your children in their new role as parents?
4. Postpartum depression is real for both men and women.
5. What Items do you need in your home for your new grand baby?
6. Are your cleaning supplies harming your grand babies?
7. How do you know when it’s time to let go of your initial help??
2020. Pick One Evening! Cost is: $40.00 per person. $70.00 per couple.
Monday, February 17th 7:00-9:30 p.m.
Monday, March 30th 7:00-9:30 p.m.
Monday, April 27th 7:00-9:30 p.m.